1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

A VERY PHLAT CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

Discussion in 'General Talk Forum' started by FozzyTheBear, Dec 21, 2009.

1. FozzyTheBear

FozzyTheBear Member

Morning Morning Chaps!!

:D Preparations for the Christmas Holiday are in full swing in the Bear Cave right now... Albeit that it's a bit of a lean Christmas for us this year :( What with a variety of employment woes... Much as it will be for many people. But Hey! we'll make it fun! :D

Dr Frankenbear has been boiling up some chemical brews and Egor is flattening a few Hamsters in preparation for: CUE: MR NAT KING COLE "Hamsters Roasting on an open fire, Hot Sauce dripping from their toes, Yuletide Squirrels with a crisp golden coat, will really hit the spot tonight" :lol: ........ I could go on further, but it's only bore you guys! :lol:

Take some time at Christmas guys, just a little of your time on Christmas Day, even if it's only for a few moments. Take that time to think of and Pray for others who are in pain or suffering or who's lives are not as fortunate as ours and if you can find the time do something for someone less fortunate than ourselves, try and do that. Just one little thing that's all it takes to make the world a better place, because even those little things add together to make big things happen.

ANYWAY!! In light of all the above... Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas on the Lords Birthday and a Peaceful and Joyous and Prosperous New Year........ In light of all the above I may be away from here for a few days... Lots to get done!! The Outlaws (oops!! Inlaws) are arriving on Wednesday so I'll see you guys ASAP!! :D New software coming in the New Year lots of exciting and useful (and more to the point FREE) stuff for you to play with !!!!

In the Spirit of the season: May Your God Go With You, and:
    "Have A Very Merry Christmas"

Best Regards,
    Julian (Fozzy The Bear)

2. 7up

7up Moderator Staff Member

Well said Fozzy! Nice tune, it'd make a great commercial. :lol:

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

P.S.
    Tell Egor hey!

3. 3DMON

3DMON Moderator Staff Member

Have fun with the Outlaws...I mean Inlaws lol.

Merry Christmas!

4. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

Well said Julian!
    We feel that the very essence of the Christmas spirit is alive and doing very well on this forum.
    People here have given selflessly of themselves to help others. We see it happen every day here. You guys are some of the greatest group of people along with your families that Trish and I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Moving forward into 2010 with new friends like all of you here is going to be exciting and rewarding for us all.
    This spirit of helping one another truly what it is all about and by the look of the growing membership here we would have to say that it is catching on. People are in need of fellowship with one another and to have friends like you guys who genuinely care about one another always there to help in any situation is what makes this forum possible.
    You know I was thinking the other day about how people react after a major disaster like the world trade center murders or hurricane Katrina. Its like a magic that comes over people. they stop their busy lives and they help one another. Its so awesome to witness this in real life. The problem is that after a little while this magic seems to fade and people go back to being themselves and living for themselves. We truly believe that one of the main reasons this forum has been so successful is that you can see that magic happen everyday here in some form or another, with people here willing to give of themselves to better their friends this is a part of us all and it never needs to fade.
    My friends this is the golden rule.
    In the spirit of this Christmas season I would like to say they asked Jesus about the new testament law that he was trying to bring to the people, they asked;
    Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."
    This to us is what i is all about. If every person did these two seemingly simple rules. It would solve EVERY problem this world has or would ever have.
    Its a shame that people only seem to get this way once a year or after some horrific event, but if we strive to live by this golden rule it would be like Christmas everyday! :)
    Merry Christmas to you guys and your families and God bless you in this new year
    Mark and Trish

5. rjarois

rjarois Moderator Staff Member

mark, trish...i dont think it can be said any better, so i wont even begin to try....i want to wish the best for everyone.....peace, randy.

6. tvcasualty

tvcasualty New Member

Merry Christmas Fozz!

7. marcomartim

marcomartim Member

Merry Christmas to you and your families, peace and prosperity in 2010 :D

8. meistertek

meistertek Member

Merry Christmas everybody!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

Merry Christmas to all.
    You'z guyz are the greatest!

10. 3DMON

3DMON Moderator Staff Member

Merry Christmas!

11. Evil-Tunes

Evil-Tunes Moderator Staff Member

:mrgreen: Merry Christmas Everyone :mrgreen:

12. Thewz

Thewz Moderator

Listening to Celitic Christmas CD's, pecan pies are baking in the oven, my children are playing in the great room, the fire is warm, and it's a crisp clear day, all is good..... :D

Merry Christmas to all!

May the new year hold treasure for us all

Matthew

13. mavacpjm71

mavacpjm71 New Member

Merry Christmas to all. And a safe and prosperous New Years.

It's been awesome getting to know all of you, and Mark and Trish it's a blessing to know you.

God Bless everyone!!!

-The Meister Family :p