1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Centerline, Foldline and plungtool don't go to safe height

Discussion in 'SketchUcam Bugs' started by TigerPilot, Jan 11, 2012.

1. TigerPilot

TigerPilot Well-Known Member

In order to not highjack a thread I'll response to Mark comment in this thread viewtopic.php?f=102&t=3435 here.

Oh no, Mark, it's a real problem and not on my end. It would have been my problem if grouping the lines would have not alleviated the problem but it does. Attached is a simple project with two g-code files. The first is without the lines grouped and the second one with. I made no other changes beside grouping the lines. Each line is a group by itself. Attached files Untitled.skp (10.5 KB)Â gcode_out 1.cnc (749 B)Â gcode_out 2.cnc (829 B)Â

2. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

Actually I still believe the problem is on your end and maybe a conflict of older versions (file traces) left behind form other upgrades. So I am thinking that it may just be a simple as you not having the latest version of SketchUcam or not completely deleting an older version before installing the new one over it?
    I have to say, I am sorry that you have had to go through your designs and group them like this it must have been a pain! :twitch:
    I hope that others will chime in and let us know how the z depth in SketchUcam is/isn't working for them so we can be sure its just a version conflict.
    Hope this video helps with the issues your having. If you think it may be something more please let me know so we can delete the other post as it could be confused as an error.
    Thanks
    Mark and Trish

You may have to click the link to view this file if is does not run in here from the player

Added a few pics to show a comparison. These are both from your ungrouped file posted above.

Your error code:

My correct code:

Attached files Errorcode_win64.wmv (5.9 MB)Â [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. TigerPilot

TigerPilot Well-Known Member

I uninstalled everything that had anything to do with the PhaltScripT in the SU directory and reinstalled the SketchUCam and now it works as it supposed to be. :doubleup:

I wish I could solve all my problem so easily! :D :D

4. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

lol You and me both :D
    Your welcome
    Good deal Yoram, glad to you got it working!
    Mark and Trish