1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Enterprise 1701D MK2

Discussion in 'DXF's and DWG's' started by cptdragn, Jul 12, 2010.

1. cptdragn

cptdragn Member

I'd like to see this one done up in phlatcode. I've been messing with it off and on but just can't seem to get the handle on sketch up. Once done, it would stay here as an added aircraft for the phaltprinter.
    Note: This is Not my plan. it is however a free plan posted on RCG by SGTalon. You can find the PDF's for it here http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15498114&postcount=246
    It converted one of the PDF's to a DXF and have it included here as well. I'd like to get this one cut out so any help with the setup and conversion to gcode is most welcome. I'd love to do it myself but can't seem to get a handle on the programing side. This and the fact my machine went down for a bit was the reason I put all this on a back burner for a bit. Now that a fellow Phalthead has manged to get my machine back up and running, I am once again cutting files. Attached files Enterprise-D v2 Parts.dxf (1 MB)Â

2. Jnida63

Jnida63 Member

3. cptdragn

cptdragn Member

Jeff, your my hero.

I still think I have a few problems but I'm going to try and play with it a bit more before asking. If I am able to get it to print correctly I will be happy. Thanks again for what you've done so far. It has gotten me a lot closer to my goal.

4. theothers

theothers Administrator Staff Member

5. marcomartim

marcomartim Member

6. xtremeRCpilot

xtremeRCpilot Member

Thanks Hugs, very cool!!! I still would like to build one some day!! :)

John

7. blindflight

blindflight Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for the Enterprise :doubleup:
    I worked up the Enterprise D but have a problem with one part. The one in the lower left corner. It show's up in Sketchup fine worked up and all. But when generated to a G-code and opening in CNC USB Controller it will not show this last part. Any ideas?
    Thanks, BLINDFLIGHT Attached files [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

Al do you have the file to share? Maybe its just a broken offset line or and overlapped offset line.
    Remember if little offset gap does not have a face that means it has a broken line some where in there, or at least a line that is over lapped. you can fix it and if you had to add a line to connect, you can right click on just that line and change it to an outside cut line and it will work.
    Hope this helps
    Mark and Trish