1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Exporting vector graphics in SU 2013?

Discussion in 'Sketchup Help' started by HatefulGravey, Nov 26, 2013.

1. HatefulGravey

HatefulGravey New Member

Flattery exported a selected group or component to vector. This held the scale of the original model and allowed people to convert to PDF and print in poster mode. Meaning you could put the plans together and build the plans from hand (without the PP MKIII I'm saving for that is).

I need a way to do the same or something like it. Flattery doesn't seem to have a version for SU 2013, and I'd be willing to go to SU 8 to do these things but I haven't found a download for SU 8 I trust.

I've asked about this before but I didn't even know enough to ask the question correctly. I believe this quickly confused everyone in the thread including myself.

2. TigerPilot

TigerPilot Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what your question is but if you are asking for a place to download SU 8, did you try this one? http://www.sketchup.com/download/all. They are the people who publish SU. If you don't trust them, who would you trust. :D :D

3. HatefulGravey

HatefulGravey New Member

I found that, what I can't understand is why that isn't linked to on the main page for SU. Maybe I just missed it the 10 times I looked. Stranger things have happened to me. I'll post what I'm working out when I get there to better explain.

Thanks for the information.