1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Glue (adhesives) tray

Discussion in 'General Talk Forum' started by Chuck, May 25, 2011.

1. Chuck

Chuck New Member

Where is that nifty little desktop glue tray that was recently posted? I cannot find it under any category, but then again, it is I that is looking! Need help. Want to make one of these. Thanks.

Chuck
    ...somewhere in Indiana.. :fugly:

2. dugd1013

dugd1013 Member

3. Chuck

Chuck New Member

Yep, that was (is) it. "Skyburners Benchbuddy" completely slipped my mind and I could not find it under anything else. Thanks a million. I notice now it is for overhead gantry machines, any way I can cut this on my MKII?

Chuck,
    ...somewhere in Indiana... :questions:

4. Crash

Crash Moderator Staff Member

Chuck, all you need to do is open the SU file, go to the parameters window, and then uncheck the Overhead Gantry box. After that, save the file and then regenerate the PhlatCode.

5. Chuck

Chuck New Member

Mr. Crash! Long time no see. Thanks for the info. I did see where I could uncheck the Overhead Gantry box and I decided I could do that but It did not occur to me to regenerate the PhlatCode soI will do that tomorrow. Incidentally, I'm doing a lot better with SketchUp thanks totally to your great instructional video. I would never have made it without your help. Anyone new to SketchUp or having problems with the program really need to get your video. I have not totally designed any new aircraft of other projects but I have modified quite a few and resized a number of them. Thanks again!

Chuck