1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

HEF RC Electric Fly In and EXPO, Geneva, Ohio! Dec. 2,3 and

Discussion in 'Up and Coming Events' started by xtremeRCpilot, Nov 11, 2011.

1. xtremeRCpilot

xtremeRCpilot Member

Hey guys,
    This is round two of maybe one of the largest indoor events to be offered in the hobby. The 2nd Annual (HEF) Holiday Electric Fun Fly and RC EXPO! This will take place December 2,3 and 4th! Here is a link with all the info and directions http://www.hef-rcexpo.com/ .

Also this is the first year that Flying Giants with be hosting an indoor HuckFest and there will be some Awesome prizes, so Im told :D... Also they are going to have a contest for an ETOC qualifier for you guys who have always wanted to compete for the indoor title!

Xtreme Foamies will have a table again and will be offering kits and accessories along with some 3mm Depron full sheets for $5 each for all the scratch builders :)
    Hope to see you guys there!
    John

2. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

Wish were could be there John. I know you will have a blast, have fun brother and we wish you much success with sales.
    Mark and Trish

3. RJGritter

RJGritter New Member

I'll be there! Trying to get some new planes cut today to fly there :D

4. xtremeRCpilot

xtremeRCpilot Member

Mark and Trish, it would have been great to see you there, I will promote the Platty in hopes to get you some sales!! Maybe next year you guys can set up, this would be perfect for you!

RJ, I cant wait to see whats up your sleeve, BTW I have my Mamo system set up on a plane but would be grateful if you could check it over for me and even give it a test run :)

See ya there
    John