1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Horizontal or vertical tool palettes ?

Discussion in 'SketchUcam Help' started by Mordy, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Mordy

Mordy New Member

Gday all, running Sketch Up on Mac book pro (retina screen), I have of them, a 15" and 13", A strange thing I noticed. On the 15" the 'Phlatboyz Sketchucam' tool palette loads and displays vertically and also give the tool description when you hover the mouse, now on the 13" the tool palette loads and displays horizontally and does not give the tool description when hovering. I spent a bout an hour or so checking options in the Pugin and also in Sketchup but could not really find anything that affects it.

Any suggestions to help make the 13" tool palette vertical would be great.

Many Thanks

2. swarfer

swarfer Moderator Staff Member

just drag the toolbar to where you want it, and it will change shape to conform.
    so, if you drag it to the left of the screen so it becomes part of the vertical toolbar, it should become vertical.
    if it does not, then place the toolbar on its own in the middle of the screen, then drag the lower edge down so it reshapes to vertical.

I do not have a Macbook to test this on so you may need to fiddle a little to find out what workson Mac.

Mordy likes this.
  3. Mordy

Mordy New Member

Hey Howzit, I'm embarrassed a bit for not trying that, such a long standing convention, DOH !
    It works on MAC ;)
    I'll have to buy some biltong for celebratory snack.
    Thanks very Much.