1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Introducing Lucky

Discussion in 'General Talk Forum' started by Lucky, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Hey everyone,

I thought it was about time I introduced myself to everyone. By now I know you all know my partner in crime Tim(iflyos) and close friend. Well I'm the Chris he is always talking about. I have a limited bandwith so I kind jump in out of the forum at different times. I have wife and son, been married for 15 years this july and my son is going into 10th grade this year(may god help me). I fly everything from small to big(planes & Heli's) well I try!! I also race on and off road rc car and trucks. I'm all about God,Family,friends and promoting the hobby. They call me Lucky for alot of reason but to tell the truth I'm just lucky to still be here and enjoying life. I have lived way past the age(19) that they thought I would. What do doctors know??? ;) Below is a couple of links, to write ups and to my web page, just to give you more info. I got to update my web page, but Mark & Trish there will be some stuff on there about the Plhatprinter and links to this web page,for sure. I look forward to trying to meet everybody on here, so hope yall enjoy the read!! So hollar back :D

http://luckyrc260.googlepages.com

www.mda.org/publications/Quest/extra/ja ... house.html

www.discoversouthside.com/keelingflyin09_story.asp

Sorry couldn't figure out how to make this where you could click on them, guess copy and paste in the address bar will work!!

God Bless
    Chris"Lucky"Carnes

2. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Oh wait..they did work :shock: disregard the last statement :lol:

3. Flashsolutions

Flashsolutions Active Member

Welcome aboard Lucky! It is an honor to have members such as yourself who promote the sport of RC flying.

We have Club 40 pylon races in our area in which one of the consistent winners is also handicapped.

Then we have others who have all their faculties and can't fly worth a darn. :lol:

Hopefully, our lil foamy's won't bore you, considering the stuff you fly, but as you know, some interesting designs come from the creative minds that gather here.

As I drove up to the flying field yesterday, I saw 4 or 5 PiPlanes that I introduced twirling in the sky. This is a club that a few months ago scoffed at electric foam planes and now some of the harshest critics are flying them.

4. 7up

7up Moderator Staff Member

Hi Lucky! Glad you are here and hope you enjoy the forum.

I heard on RC Flightcast that you do some pretty amazing flying. Maybe Tim will get some video of one of your guys shows posted here jn the near future.

Welcome

5. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the Phlatforum Chris, it an honor to have you here to learn from your experience and wisdom.
    These are great articles thank you for sharing them. You are truly an amazing person. Your spirit of encouragement is witness for us all to live by.
    Thank you and God Bless
    Mark and Trish

6. 3DMON

3DMON Moderator Staff Member

Hey Lucky! Welcome!

Nice Extreme Flight Yak. I have the .160 size and my buddy has the 50cc size. Man they sure fly great!

God Bless!

7. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Thanks Guys!

8. rjarois

rjarois Moderator Staff Member

Lucky, i finally got around to checking out your links...very nice flying bud...i truly enjoyed the "indoor divo flying"..very good. it is nice to meet you. i have refrained from posting my monkey like mug, as not to scare the phlatboyz, lols. peace, randy.