1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

My PhlatFormer !!!!

Discussion in 'Phlatformer BUILD LOGS' started by xtremeRCpilot, May 15, 2010.

1. xtremeRCpilot

xtremeRCpilot Member

Hey guys, I cant hold back the excitement any longer!! Just received my PhlatFormer from Mark and Trish and was blown away just by the packaging alone!! Then I started taking the parts out of the box, and there attention to high quality surpasses my expectations, but remember we are talking about Mark and Trish and there love for the detail in quality of there products can not be beat!!!! :p
    I am not sure if I am going to paint this yet but hope to get a start on the build this weekend so stay tuned for updated pics!! :D

John Attached files [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

:mrgreen: Cool John! Glad to see it came home safe and sound! We hope you have a lot of fun with it and it opens door for new ideas to you!
    Thank you for the kind comments brother :)
    Mark and Trish

3. theothers

theothers Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for taking these pics John. As everyone knows once you ship a package, you can only keep your fingers crossed that it arrives in the condition that it was sent. It looks like everything stayed right where it was supposed which is awesome! Great feedback. We are looking forward to seeing your creations. Thanks John.

4. xtremeRCpilot

xtremeRCpilot Member

Thank you Mark and Trish!!!! Like you said Trish, I know how you feel about getting your orders out safe, even if you take all precautions once in a while someone gets, what I call, a "test package" from a nubee at the post office LOL!! Everything arrived safe and sound and I just finished the build two seconds ago!!
    What a blast to build and your instruction video makes the build super fast, even a cave man could do it !!! :D
    I am so pleased with it and cant wait to fire it up, I need to run out to Target and get the heat source!! Also I like how you imprinted the safety note to "Turn Off Heat" what a nice touch!!
    Here a few pics of the finished product, my camera broke early in the build and I took some time later to fix it!! So I only was able to take finish pics because I couldn't resist the build !! :)

Thank you again Mark and Trish!!
    John Attached files [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. theothers

theothers Administrator Staff Member

He want's to be mad but he's too happy knowing he too can build a Phlatformer :lol:

[​IMG]

Seriously though, great to see that you have your Phlatformer built complete and thanks for the positive feedback. Side note, if you are going to pick up the skillet, you may want to try Walmart rather than Target. They are sure to have it.

Mark and Trish

6. xtremeRCpilot

xtremeRCpilot Member

Ha ha ha :lol: I see everyone likes the rival from Walmart, that is where Im going, thanks for the heads up Trish!!! :p I may be adding some paint or decals soon!!! :cool:

John

7. mavacpjm71

mavacpjm71 New Member

xTreme, she looks awesome. Now if only I could get a enough free time to get mine started - finished and operational. I have slacked massively on my PF, still in the box un-opened. I hate work - LOL :)

-Peter

8. xtremeRCpilot

xtremeRCpilot Member

Hi Peter, I know your pain !!! But once you cut the plastic from around the pieces you will have it built in under 3 hours!!! :) I still need a heat source so I may have to wait until next weekend to fire mine up. Maybe we will have ours running at the same time LOL :D

John

9. mavacpjm71

mavacpjm71 New Member

Most definately John!!! I will be breaking plastic weds, so hopefully if Target has my heat source on friday we can kick start our at the same time :mrgreen:

-Peter

10. xtremeRCpilot

xtremeRCpilot Member

Sounds good Peter!! My Wife just picked up my Rival 11" electric skillet from Walmart, so let me know when you are going to fire your up and we can start melting plastic :D

John