1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

not showing any colored lines or tabs

Discussion in 'SketchUcam Help' started by power67, Nov 13, 2009.

1. power67

power67 New Member

Hello all,

this is my first post and I am sorry if this is a stupid question.

I have scetchup 7 install and the phlat script installed as well. I have been playing around with it and it never shows the "cut lines" or tabs in any different colors. As a result, when I save the drawing and revert, I have no idea were the tabs are and such. they appear the same as the outside line in the drawing.

to better define what I see, I simply get an additional line added to the outside of the object face and the area then becomes blue like the face.

any help would be great

Thanks

2. gasmasher

gasmasher New Member

Welcome to the forum power67.

SU changed some of the settings for rendering colors on lines with the 7.1 update a few months ago. You have two options to get the colors to show. The first is to take a look at this thread and change the setting yourself. The other option is to wait for the next version of the PS since it will set the option correctly for each version of SU.

The next release is actually coming out this weekend if the beta testers agree it is ready for release.

3. power67

power67 New Member

That did the trick, you the man Gasmasher. I will look forward to seeing the new version.

Thank you so much.

4. power67

power67 New Member

what happened to that post that showed the manual changes? I get a message that the requested post does not exist.

5. kyyu

kyyu Active Member

The change is to the "ToolsPhlatboyzConstants.rb" file. "$rendering_edge_color_mode = 0" instead of 3

Or it's even easier with my phlatscript batch installers. I have one's for sketchup 7.1, with the fix already applied:
    viewtopic.php?f=185&t=1103

-Kwok