1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

numba 18!!

Discussion in 'Phlatformer BUILD LOGS' started by swim93, Apr 26, 2010.

1. swim93

swim93 New Member

so today was prolly the best birthday out of my 17 so far. :)
    i got home today and there was a box sitting on my front porch and i had no idea what it could be,
    i called my mom and asked if i could open it and turns out she had no idea what it was.
    she asked me who it was from and i almost jumped out of my shoes... literally!
    so i opened it while i was still on the phone with her and just about yelled "OH MY GOD!" right in her ear.
    then i told her what phlatboys.com meant and why i almost jumped out of my shoes.
    it was just so awesome. so once i got off the phone with her i called my dad and asked him about it and he told me he had kept it a surprise since before the 15 of this month... with help (mark)
    we thought it was just too cool that it actually showed up on my birthday.
    so just as if my birthday couldn't get any better dad told me that my order from hobbyking showed up today too so now i get to build my f14!
    oh my god i am sooo excited. once i got off the phone with dad i was talking to my girlfriend and i almost shoved her off the phone so i could get started watching the build video.
    i sat here and watched the first hour and couldn't stand it anymore, i had to start building. so needless to say i got my machine on my b day and finished building it right after my dinner.
    it is all built and all i have to do is find a heat source
    should be melting plastic by tomorrow!
    im new to this "build log" stuff and only thought about taking two pictures :(
    those are soon to come :)

2. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Too cool Alex!! :D
    I have to say (once again) your Dad was really cool for setting this up for you and Trish was really the one that had worked with your Dad to get this set up for your birthday, she is really cool like that! She was really hoping it would be there for your Birthday :D

Wow Alex you really made our night! This post made us very happy. Thank you and Happy Birthday. One of our favorite parts was when you had to explain what Phlatboyz.com is to your Mom :lol:

Remember to be careful with the heat source and always unplug it after you are done with it. NEVER leave the heat source on and your Phlatformer unattended.

Hopefully, this weekend, we'll get the new Phlatformer icons up here on the forum and can add one to your name. Very cool!

Have fun! We can't wait to see what you create!

Thank you,

Mark and Trish

3. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

Wow! Mine showed at my doorstep on Alex's birthday, too! :cool:
    Is Alex's Dad a cool dude or what! ;)

4. 3DMON

3DMON Moderator Staff Member

Happy Birthday Alex!

What an awesome gift!

5. cncmachineguy

cncmachineguy Member

Aww shucks Dorsal, you make me blush :oops: .
    Actually the timing worked out great! I ordered the phlatformer not even thinking about his birthday, but then as the build got started, I realized it might get there just in time. I really didn't think Alex would get his until today.

Mark and Trish are so cool, they even offered to stick a card in the box if I had just gotten off my butt and sent them one.

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Alex!!!!

from Dad and Angie. :D

6. xtremeRCpilot

xtremeRCpilot Member

Happy Belated Birthday Alex and have fun with your new Toys !!!! :)

John

7. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

Bert - No harm or foul intended, I just wanted to have a little fun and brag that mine had arrived too.
    OTOH, since Alex is probably giving you lots of suggestions about what to cut for him on your PP, I expect you'll offer him lots of suggestions about what he can form for you on his pf. Right? ;)

8. cncmachineguy

cncmachineguy Member

I took it exactly that way dennis. And yes, I will prolly just keep sending plugs to him, if I could just figure out how to email them.

9. swim93

swim93 New Member

so my friend and i went to walmart today and picked up a rival like the same one 3dmon has and started phorming TODAY!!!!
    oh god this thing is toooo cool
    heres some pics
    oh and a few of my bday cake and how crazy of a kid i am...
    but not really. Attached files [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. theothers

theothers Administrator Staff Member

Wow! You are fast Alex. :shock: We ordered the skillet and it won't be here until Friday :( Your pulls came out great! Thanks for sharing all of the pics. Looks like you had a great birthday. We're glad the Phlatformer was a part of it :D

Mark and Trish

11. cncmachineguy

cncmachineguy Member

That's awesome alex! I guess to be in phlat style you would have to try and pull the cake:)
    At least those eggs are cooked already-lol.