1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

parameters box

Discussion in 'SketchUcam Help' started by rafcardona, Dec 27, 2012.

1. rafcardona

rafcardona New Member

anybody know how can I view the entire parameters box I cant seem to view the very bottom I am running windows 7 ?

2. rcav8r

rcav8r Moderator Staff Member

Screen resolution?

3. Scott Hunter

Scott Hunter New Member

I am having the same problem, I can't get to the ok button to save my parameters. screen resolution wasn't the answer to mine but it is probably something like that. I'll let you know if I solve mine.

4. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

You may be able to change the screen res just for a little while until you can go into SketchUp and open the SketchUcam parameters box, move it up a little from the bottom and then close the window as well as SketchUp. Put your screen res back and then try reopening it and see if it remembered the move to the new position you set it at.
    Hope this helps
    Mark and Trish

5. Scott Hunter

Scott Hunter New Member

Resetting the screen resolution didn't work for me. I am wondering if the problem is in the source code for the parameters window. There is no scroll down and up slider available in that window.

6. TigerPilot

TigerPilot Well-Known Member

Scott, I don't know why there is no slider on you parameter box, but there is one on mine. Do you see the parameter box in its entirety? As in its top and bottom? On my screen I see the box' top and bottom and have a slider to slide up and down to see all the parameter inside the box.

BTW, I'm using 1920x1080 screen resolution.

7. Scott Hunter

Scott Hunter New Member

I can see the whole box top to bottom but the OK button is hidden in the box. I can change all the parameters but I can't see the OK button to save them. I think it might be the source code but I'm not familiar with that. I'm using a laptop 1366 x 768 resolution.

8. rcav8r

rcav8r Moderator Staff Member

Sounds like the whole thing isn't being displayed.... Can you provide a screen shot?

9. Scott Hunter

Scott Hunter New Member

I'm not familiar on how to get a screen shot, yet, but I right clicked on the parameter screen and the print preview showed all the screen with the buttons at the bottom, so it all must be there I just can't scroll down to the bottom buttons. It's something simple, I guess, I'll keep looking and thanks for your help.
    Scott

10. Scott Hunter

Scott Hunter New Member

I stumbled on the answer to my problem. In the parameters box I clicked with the scroll wheel and an up down arrow appeared and by lowering the mouse made the bottom of the page appear.

11. TigerPilot

TigerPilot Well-Known Member

Good to know, Scott. Still, it's a mystery why you don't have the scroll bar displaying.