1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Phaltprinter MarkII Price Drop!

Discussion in 'Used Phlatprinter MKII FORSALE' started by Gary, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Gary

Gary New Member

Hi All,

I'm getting ready to sell my Phlatprinter because I want to purchase a Laser Cutter and I’ll need the room.

This is a GREAT machine - It's a MarkII Phlatprinter in perfect condition. I built it 2 years ago from a kit.

I've cut a wide range of different types of foam on it. Mostly 6mm Depron for kits I have designed.Combat Hammer, Ocelot, Dornier Wal Flying Boat. It does a beautiful job.

The most notable are a .75x, 1.0x, 1.5x, 2x and 3x Polaris by Steve Shumate and Laddie Mikalasko. What a completely gorgeous and fantastic flying aircraft!
    The code for these aircraft do not come with the Phlatprinter as they are not for resale. You can buy a Polaris kit at http://www.modelaero.com

I'll include pictures and videos of the Polaris's and others in this thread. I'm also working on my own version of a Savoia-Marchetti 55 that’s underway at the moment.

Mark and Trish Carew are fantastic people (the creators of the Phlatprinter) at http://www.phlatboyz.com

They really helped me get going with it. They have all kinds of projects for the Phlatprinter to download on their site. Lots of help forums to help you get going with it.

The user interface is Google Sketchup (Free) a drafting program that is a breeze to use – a plug-in program called Phlatscript is used inside of Sketchup to create the G-code that you send to the machine to cut your parts. You will need a license for Mach3 to drive the Phlatprinter or I’ll see if I can give my license to you as part of the deal.

It’s dirt simple to use and cuts through foam at incredible speed rates. I own and operate a CNC machine shop for work so I can help if you have questions. In fact I can give you a mini class on how to use it when you pick it up.

I’m asking a $1450.00 (Now $1000) for it – that’s what I paid for the kit, Mach3 lic. and shipping to me. So you're getting my labor to put it together and the class on how to use it as part of the sale. Plus some other cool software.

I may split shipping cost with the far away people (Cont. US only)

Give me a call and we can work it out.

Cheers!

Gary

Dennis Giant Polaris -

Gary Flies his Dornier -

XxxPolaris -

Gary’s 1.5 Polaris http://www.baylandsrc.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61

The 3.0x build pics - http://www.baylandsrc.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=112&sid=024a790c67b4445daf09f3d91c756452 Attached files [​IMG] 195=13775-2011-04-05_18-57-58_256.jpg">[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] tforumVB/converted_files/33195=13779-Ocelot-1.jpg" class="gc-images" title="Ocelot-1.jpg" style="max-width:300px" /> [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Gary

Gary New Member

Ok - So I've had a couple of PM's but no sale...

So I'm dropping the price to $1000.00

Plus Crate Charge: $100.00
    This includes me building a 3/4" plywood crate with foam inserts to protect from shipping damage. Although the crate will be substantial - I'm offering no guarantees
    if you use Greyhound as there max value is $300.00.

I checked Greyhound Shipping and they would be around $80.00 for shipping across the USA from me. I'm in CA. One catch is they will insure for only $300.00 max value so you're on your own there.

This is a fantastic machine and if you total it up you can have it for the bargain basement price of around $1180.00 saving you a total of $470.00 from my original price including crate and shipping.

So snap it up while you can - I'm advertising the price drop on RCUniverse and a couple of local bulletin boards today. So don't wait to long.

Cheers!

Gary

3. Hersch

Hersch New Member

Is this still available?

4. lockey

lockey New Member

Would you send to Australia ?

Lockey