1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Phlatprinter MK3 Y and Z testing 7/7/10

Discussion in 'PhlatLAB LIVE shows' started by theothers, Jul 8, 2010.

1. theothers

theothers Administrator Staff Member

Tonights show, we hook up the Z axis for it's first test run. It wasn't as exciting as the Y axis was last week but still really nice to see. We are asking for any help you may have regarding the X axis. We have a few ideas we will be testing over the next few days but are open to any suggestions. Please, watch the video for more details.

[pre] <object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="480" height="386" id="utv71323" name="utv_n_385111"><param name="flashvars" value="loc=%2F&autoplay=false&vid=8137908&locale=en_US" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="src" value="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/video/8137908" /><embed flashvars="loc=%2F&autoplay=false&vid=8137908&locale=en_US" width="480" height="386" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" id="utv71323" name="utv_n_385111" src="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/video/8137908" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></object> [/pre]

Thanks,

Mark and Trish

2. obxflyer

obxflyer New Member

Hello Mark and Trish;

I think you have a great concept and will end up with a cool tool. My only problem with following your live show is hearing.

Is there anyway you can add a remote mic to your camera? I can almost make out what is said when you are looking into the camea. When you are in the machine I lose your voice all together.

Like everyone you hear from, I'm ready for my machine to be shipped.

Good luck,
    Bill C

3. theothers

theothers Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Bill. We had that suggested to us one other time. We will have to look into this. We have to admit, we do mumble to ourselves sometimes when we are looking at different parts, lol. We'll try to speak up in the meantime.

Mark and Trish