1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Preferences Isn't Working

Discussion in 'SketchUcam Help' started by messenger82, Jun 8, 2014.

1. messenger82

messenger82 New Member

Hi Everyone,

I'm in a bit of a bugger. The preferences window on the Mac fails for me on multiple test machines and SketchUp 2014. I'm hopping there's a fix somewhere, I couldn't find any other mentions of this.

Problem 1: Basically the preferences window will remain white until you reposition the SkecthUp screen. Minor but thought I would mention it.

Problem 2: More importantly, the preferences do not appear to save. If you make an adjustment to activate the Overhead Gantry, Multipass, Generate 3D GCode, or Show GPlot After Output check boxes the option does not appear to save or be reflected in the exported output. Indeed, even reopening the preferences window does not show the items stayed in memory.

I took a screen cap. Thoughts?

2. swarfer

swarfer Moderator Staff Member

3. messenger82

messenger82 New Member

Thanks for the suggestions. I read them pretty closely but perhaps I'm missing or not understanding something. I'm running version 1.1e-beta4 at this point. I did an install on a fresh machine going through the instructions but I'm running into the same issues. Where am I failing?

4. swarfer

swarfer Moderator Staff Member

Then you need to use the compatibility dialogs by setting
    Code:
    Use_compatible_dialogs = true
    in MyConstants.rb (which you need to create, follow the instructions in the help.)