1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice
  1. Keckhaus

Keckhaus New Member

I just started my first ever cut ona Phlatboyz table, and I noticed that there is a bar at the bottom left corner saying "I was cutting to fast for the pullyes. I am using the Mach3 software. Any help would be appreicated. Ken

2. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

Hi Ken congrats on your first cuts! :doubleup:
    That is a watchdog in Mach3 and is referring to the spindle pulleys speed for systems that have these types of spindle setups. We do not so not to worry :)
    I believe you can increase the spindle pulley speed in the settings to trick it and so this does not happen or even turn watchdogs off.
    You can read more about that here : http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php?topic=2970.0
    Hope this helps
    Mark and Trish

3. Keckhaus

Keckhaus New Member

I wondered about the statement using the word pullys, but as it stands right now, I am lucky to even find the front of the machine, let alone understand the main screen. But as it has been you have made it a great experience with your ablitity to help me work thru these issues, thanks. Ken

4. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

You more then welcome Ken :good:
    Don't be afraid to try different settings in Mach3 as well that's how you can learn it much more.
    You always have the ability to load the original settings again.
    One thing to note is once you get your steps per inch dialed in and the machine is calibrated the way you like it, you may want to write down the steps per numbers and save them just in case the computer crashes. Once again you always have the set up settings file and it will get them close so maybe not to necessary but it is helpful
    Mark and Trish