1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Strictly3D, H-Bot, Flowing SketchUp models, PhlatNewz

Discussion in 'PhlatLAB LIVE shows' started by theothers, Feb 1, 2012.

1. theothers

theothers Administrator Staff Member

This week's show we go over some of the Phlat Newz that's been going on which includes an H-Bot update. We work on a new (to us) modeling method in SketchUp and show off and build a model we received from Strictly 3D. Thank you so much Dan!

HTML:
     <object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="480" height="296" id="utv985105" name="utv_n_324507"><param name="flashvars" value="loc=%2F&autoplay=false&vid=20160307&locale=en_US&hasticket=false" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="src" value="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/viewer.swf" /><embed flashvars="loc=%2F&autoplay=false&vid=20160307&locale=en_US&hasticket=false" width="480" height="296" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" id="utv985105" name="utv_n_324507" src="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/viewer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></object> 
    Here is a link to A Swarm of Nano Quadrotors:

If you want to order a Kit from Strictly3D or if you own a hobby shop and you want to carry his products, please contact Dan at strictly3d.com@gmail.com Attached files [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2015
  2. thunder hawk

thunder hawk Member

G.H. Boyd Systems, P.O. Box 235 Griffith, IN 46319
    MnT,
    I got my Quad from G&G Hobbies.
    Larry at G&G and I do a lot of business with each other.

Cheers.
    GHB

3. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

Ahh thank you for the update George, We thought that you went through wholesale trains as well. sorry for the miscommunication in the show :)
    Mark and Trish

4. blindflight

blindflight Moderator Staff Member

Hey Dan, you have some great products there . Keep us informed on your product line. :doubleup:

5. rdsharps@comcast.net

rdsharps@comcast.net New Member

Hi Dan,
    You have a terrific product line. The F-22 flys like the real thing and will even do a high alpha hover. The Yak can hover easier than any plane I have ever flown including the Great Planes Pluma and the Premie is a blast to fly. Several guys in my club have ordered them after seeing mine fly and we plane to do low level dogfighting with them. They bounce off the ground when crashed with no damage whatsoever. Not many planes can claim that!

6. strictly3d

strictly3d New Member

Hey All

If you have any questions or would like to purchase one of my products, Please email me or call my cell. Email is strictly3d.com@gmail.com and the phone number is 352-322-0580 here in Ocala, Florida. I would be happy to discuss my kits and any other cad service you might need. If you need a plane or ??? cut, I can design them for you at a VERY reasonable fee. If you would like to sell your planes I can help you with getting started.

Dan

7. strictly3d

strictly3d New Member

Strictly 3D new phone number:

352 445-0468

Now have over 16 aircraft....flier coming soon! Stay Tuned!

Dan