1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Adding attachments to your posts (quick instructions)

Discussion in 'How to navigate the Phlatforum' started by Thewz, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Thewz

Thewz Moderator

I've seen some folks have issues and use other sites to "host" their attachments outside of this forum. This will be a quick set of instructions for getting an attachment onto this site.

Whether you are creating a new thread or replying (advanced reply) to an existing one you will see a set of tabs below the "SAVE PREVIEW SUBMIT" buttons. You will see "Options" and "Upload attachment".

Click on the "Upload Attachment" tab.

Click "Browse" to select the file from your current file location. Once located click "OPEN". You will return to the reply screen. Click "Add file" and the file will be uploaded. You can choose to add comments as well.

Click preview if you wish to see how the attachmnet will look. You can choose to it added "inline" which is literally in the line your curser is located or leave the deault which will place it at the end.

Click Submit and you should see your new thread or post with your attachment.

To add another file just click the tab for "Upload attachment" and go through the process again. Attached files [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. TigerPilot

TigerPilot Well-Known Member

I'd like to add to the above that if you use the default reply box the tabs mentioned above are not there. To see them you'll have to press the 'Preview' button below the reply box next to the 'Submit' button.

3. Thewz

Thewz Moderator

Thanks Yoram, you are correct that's why I noted that these instructions are for "advanced Reply".

4. TigerPilot

TigerPilot Well-Known Member

Thewz, you and I be neighbors, what with me residing in Menifee.

5. Thewz

Thewz Moderator

Cool, I had no idea. We should meetup.....you could come over and see my setups.