1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Cool Stuff in the Mail

Discussion in 'General Talk Forum' started by theothers, Aug 2, 2009.

1. theothers

theothers Administrator Staff Member

Hey guyz. What a great week we have had. Check out all of the cool stuff we received in the mail!!

First we received Rene wire from Dorsal. This is the wire we are going to use on the hotwire lid attachment we are working on for the MK II. According to Dorsal, we should receive great results! We are very excited about this wire and the whole project. In the past, we had used guitar E string. We're sure this is going to be a huge improvement. Thank you Dorsal very much. This should be a fun project.

Randy (rjarvois) was kind enough (even in his post accident condition) to cut and ship vinyl stickers to us which can be used on our car (and d.adeline's car :) or anywhere we want to place them. He also sent us a larger one that we are going to send to IFLYOS for his trailer. Randy always does a great job with his vinyls stickers. He also supplied us with some for the Toledo Show for hand outs and he sent us MK II stickers. Very cool. Thank you Randy for always going above and beyond. We really appreciate it. Hopefully, IFLYOS will post pics of his trailer with the sticker on so we can all check it out.

Then, we received a custom painted Pi Plane from Crash and a bunch of Phlatboyz and CrashCast water slide decals. The plane and the stickers came out awesome. This is officially Trish's first plane. Since we are on vacation this week, Crash's timing couldn't be better. We ought to be able to get a lot of flying time in and hopefully by the end of the week, I will become a little more comfortable behind the stick. So, that's the plan. Trish is going to build her own plane and fly her own plane for the first time. Lot's to learn and we are excited to get started.

Thank you so much guyz. We appreciate all of the time, thought, and effort!! It was really nice of all of you and it sure made for an exciting mail week :D Attached files .JPG][​IMG]

2. iflyos

iflyos Member

You Guys racked up, and the stickers look great!!!

I cannot wait to see what you have in store for the Rene wire...I know it will be "Phlat" awesome!

You can bet I will post up pictures of the trailer with the PhlatPrinter Sticker!!! It will be an honor to show it off!!

Tim
    AG4RZ