1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

horn by wood

Discussion in 'Functional Aircraft Accessories' started by kopbikat, Dec 26, 2011.

1. kopbikat

kopbikat New Member

helo evrybody.

I'm glad to discovered forum..hihihi.thanks phlatforum :dance3:
    i use a cutting laser mini in work.but i use build aiplane rc :D:D :lol: :lol: :lol:
    this is horn,...uhmmmm....some timber off cuts
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this is my drawing horn

http://www.mediafire.com/?v4jd6ghic98s235
    thanks

2. 7up

7up Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum! :D

Nice work on the control horns. :doubleup:

3. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the Phlatforum kopbikat
    Thank you for sharing your control horn drawing with us, very cool. :doubleup:
    Just so you know for future reference, we try to save this area(free plans) for plans that are complete and ready to cut out on the Phlatprinter, using SketchUcam to assign the tools paths. This makes it great for everyone that is searching for something to cut and the files are there ready to download and cut.
    We have an area for files like DXF,PDF,JPG,etc.. that still need the SketchUcam tool paths added to them here: http://www.phlatforum.com/viewforum.php?f=219&start=0 under the Free plans to Upgrade(upgraded means ready to cut) Guyz can search through there as well and work them up with tool paths, then we can bring them into the main free plans section.
    Just trying to keep it organized so that its a little easier for everyone who is looking to download a project and cut it out.
    I went ahead and worked it up for 1/16" thick material with 1/16th bit. I have not tried to cut it out yet but it looks like it would work fine. If someone cuts it let us know how it goes please.
    Thanks again kopbikat
    Mark and Trish

Attached files KKControl Horn.cnc (1.8 MB)Â [​IMG] Kopbikat Control Horn.skp (1.3 MB)Â

4. kopbikat

kopbikat New Member

thanks 7up. I like your drawing airplan :d
    @kram242 : thanks kram.
    I trying to apply this sketup :d. :p .hihi.i really share my drawing :D.
    my laser machine read file dfx,because I often use DFX,and I'm gona adjust sketup-DFX :D :D