1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Phlatscript Version 0.922 Chat

Discussion in 'SketchUcam DOWNLOAD' started by kram242, Nov 15, 2009.

1. gasmasher

gasmasher New Member

I wasn't able to get a copy of the sample code. I sent a few e-mails but they dropped into a black hole somewhere.

I mentioned that there is still more work to be done since only the first half of the algorithm has been implemented so far. This means that holes are not currently detected but they will be in a couple of months. This is the same code that the pocket tool will use so that will all come out at the same time.

2. rjarois

rjarois Moderator Staff Member

my new phlatcode version works perfectly well as of far....i was just wondering if it would to much to ask to have a bigger retract clearance margin... .050 seems to close on the rapids on wavy foam...sometimes it will skim a lil and put a small cut in some areas on the rapids. to me it would be nice to increase to .150in. or if this is something i can do myself please tell me how. thanks, randy.

3. gasmasher

gasmasher New Member

Randy, you will have to do this one yourself. Open the file <Google SketchUp 7>ToolsPhlatboyzPhlatMill.rb and look for @retract_depth = 0.05 on line 32. Change it to what you want just make sure it always has a decimal point and a digit on either side (0.125 or 1.0 and not .125 or 1).

You can edit that file in any text editor like Notepad.

4. rjarois

ok tim thanks...i changed it in the "cnc mill" one before and it didnt take effect. should i change it back before i do the phlatmill file?

5. rjarois

never mind the previous question tim....it workin great...i got set to .200 now it clears very nice. thanks for the help man...randy.

6. tvcasualty

tvcasualty New Member

Tim I finally got back into building / modeling again, and WOW. the new script is amazing. I can find no issues, and I've been doing quite a bit of stuff with it. Much more design work then what I did for the 109E, and absolutely no issues as of yet.