1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Picture slide show

Discussion in 'How to navigate the Phlatforum' started by TigerPilot, Jan 11, 2009.

1. TigerPilot

TigerPilot Well-Known Member

As it is now, every time someone posts more then one picture in a thread I have to click on each picture separately. Most forums have it in a slide show in some form or another. Can you make it here too, Mark?

Yoram

2. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

Hello Yoram,
    There is a way to do that by setting up coppermine or another flash based picture viewer,
    but to be honest I really never was used to that and like to be able to pick the picture I want to see.
    With these flash based ones you have to go through them one at a time. Or you get thumbnails that are too small to see.
    I am not sure what to do at this point, but as we grow we will see if more people ask for this option then we will set it up, but for now lets see how it goes.
    Thanks
    MnT

3. TigerPilot

TigerPilot Well-Known Member

What about something like what RCGroups has. I like that one since it let you capture pictures that you want, like you've mentioned, and you can scroll back and forth through the past and present postings.

Yoram

4. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

RC groups uses vbulletin for their forum and we use phpbb3 they more than likely have that as a built-in mod I will look around and see if there is something like that for phpbb3. I will let you know what I come up with.
    Mark