1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

SOLD -- PhlatPrinter MK1+ For Sale - Greater Pittsburgh Area

Discussion in 'Used Phlatprinters FORSALE' started by rcav8r, Sep 2, 2010.

1. rcav8r

rcav8r Moderator Staff Member

No silly, just on the crate :-D
    I ran out of the stuff I faced it with and it was getting late, and I didn't want to risk a wild animal attack while trudging up to the shed to look for some more stuff so...... When it doubt, duct tape to the rescue :D

Also when I was taking it down to the loading dock to be shipped I noticed it is REALLY off square... I guess an uneven driveway, and dark will produce some strange results.... rest assured Nate, the Phlatprinter is nice a straight :)

2. nate1001

nate1001 Member

Phlatprinter should be at my house. Ordered the driver board yesterday. Anybody know how long it takes to ship from the phlatstore? It should be here next day from nj whenever it ships.

3. kyyu

kyyu Active Member

Only way to know is to ask directly. It could be drop shipped from "easy cnc". Mine were way back when, but you never know.

-Kwok

4. theothers

theothers Administrator Staff Member

Nate, Kwok is correct. Currently, we don't have the Phlatprinter electronics in stock as we have temporarily not been in production of the Phlatprinter while we worked on the updates and moving the manufacturing in house. We plan on having them in stock once production begins again. This item will be shipped to you directly from the easy-cnc. We have contacted them and asked them for a shipping status and tracking information to pass onto you. We will let you know as soon as we hear back. They ship via overnight when the do ship. We'll keep you posted.

Mark and Trish

5. roger2525

roger2525 New Member

I need to sell my MK1 also I am in Wisconsin, anyone still looking

6. kyyu

kyyu Active Member

You should start you own for sale thread. That one liner, in someone elses sold thread, won't be very effective.